Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Letter 2012



OH my I swore I would never write another Christmas Letter and went to Alaska last year for my 60th birthday and sent a card with a picture. Everyone (except my BFF) liked it but so many asked me where was my letter? I thought no one did letters any more? Saturday Night Live does skits about people who write Christmas Letters. Then I saw this cartoon on Facebook that I loved and decided oh well why not. So here it is:




 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To ALL



John with his new niece
Here I am writing another Christmas Letter. So now I am 61 and the world may or may not end at the end of the year. I am ok with either outcome, not that anyone asked me. Hope this year was wonderful for you. It was for my family. My Best Friend welcomed the arrival of a new niece. My nieces Heather and Rachel, are healthy and seem happy and have nice men on their arms and they all have decent jobs in this economy. My brother Tom, turns 60 in 2013, he and Karen are doing well.. My sister Deb and her Barry are also doing well. My Father is still riding his bike back and forth to the mailbox. Mother said the Canadian neighbors brought them Thanksgiving Dinner this year. I thought that was hysterical –Thanksgiving is such an American Holiday. My parents are the old ones now on their street in Florida.
Dad , Robin and Mother
Ernie loves being retired
During my annual Florida visit, I was able to go to Sarasota and visit my retired friend from Penn State and experienced a drum roll on the beach as the sun set. That was a first for me and what a HOOT. Another first was going to Washington DC with the friends of Avalon Library Trip and touring the Library of Congress .I could have spent the week there. It was awesome. My college roommate Bonnie and husband Paul celebrated the marriage of their son and invited me to be there. It was wonderful and so beautiful. I hosted a Girl Cousin Reunion and we went on a Whale Watch off Cape May. Weather was beautiful and we had fun ! Yes, we did see two whales playing with some dolphins and fishing for their supper.
 All the way to Alaska last year and never saw any whales. LOL
Toni, Deb,Kelly,Robin, Laura
To those of you I haven’t seen this year –know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope 2013 is a Joyous one for ALL of You and Your Families.
GOD Bless and Be Well.

No comments: