Thursday, July 16, 2009

HS Reunion and Life

My horoscope says not to put anything into writing today. Hello -Impossible.

My parents just came down for a visit in their new /used car . They didnt feel safe driving the 2 hours to my house in the old car. So they had not visited in 5 years. It was nice. We went to a nice old lady clothes shop in North Cape May that is going out of business -Mother got a couple of nice outfits. Come to find out she has the same store right up the road from her house.

Then we went to the ferry and watched the ship load cars and two, tour bus walk ons ; full of people (6pm was the last Ferry to DE that day.) The clothes that we had just seen were repeated on about 20 women boarding the FERRY. Yes, apparently DE outlets have a Bon Worth store also. They all looked lovely in thier matching pants and tops with Lighthouse designs and bunnies and flowers.

Then we went out to dinner at Dad's favorite resturant down here Dino's. smile Mother said they will be back to visit and she will pick a SEAFOOD resturant! Lobster House ? smile I would like to go to Habour View sit on the deck at watch the boat across from the Coast Guard Base in Cape May. so we will see.

I had my first appointment with the Gastroenterologist -I expected an ass exam but he only listened to my belly and talked to me -good thing I was very nervous. When he asked when my last colonoscomy was and I said never. He scheduled it along with my endoscopy for the real reason I went -the reflux. So I walked out in a daze and scheduled the test the day before the above High School reunion. When reality settled in my brain -I rescheduled for the next available appt. Hello I dont want any residual problems at my HS Reunion!

Turns out he preferres operating in the new Surgical Center -but they only have transportation pickup and delivery available to people who bring someone with them. I could go by my self but they would not drive me home unless someone would sign for me? But the Hospital (where he only goes once ever three months) has transportation that picks and drops you off -all by yourself. Next available appt was November. That works -smile.

This DO is so cute /with blue eyes and a firm handshake . At first I almost thought his handshake was hurtful -to much strength -which would have made me look for another doctor right away. Men/women who want to hurt with their handshake and establish dominance -are playing a whole other game -that I just will NOT tolerate. But when I shook his hand at the end of the visit -I excerted a little hand pressure back -and his handshake was the same /no competition/ just a handshake. Ok, so I guess I will allow this Dr to put his hand up my ass.

I just sat down to write this blog and watch my Soap -Day of Our Lives =and my one working converter box -is attached to a TV that now has no sound . I guess this means a new TV -and soon. This morning I dropped the replacement bathroom fan , that I was showing my dad, in my marbel sink and chipped the sink. Tomarrow the pest control people are coming to give me an estimate (treament was in 1988 and inspection was in 2004. It is time.

Stay Tuned for more updates!

No comments: