Thursday, April 2, 2009

A New Bike for Robin?


I am checking this Craig's List Bike out tomorrow -I think it is just what I was looking for -but i have to see it in person.
Hey I buy my cars by myself and I am going to take it on the road by myself -I should be able to handle this, right?
RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ah........................Any suggestions bike riders?



I haven't owned a bike or ridden one in 45 years!! Except at the gym and I don't think that counts? YIKES!

LOL, I know think helmet.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Make sure you have a place to pump the tires up with air so it rides smoother!

survivor said...

Oh Thanks -I think Aunt Debbie has a pump in PopPop's garage - I can borrow. :))))

Katie said...

Definitely go with a helmet. Better to be safe than sorry!

It looks like a nice bike. I hope you get it!

labman98 said...

I would wear the helmet, knee pads and elbow pads and increase your medical insurance. But have fun with it.