Monday, June 14, 2010

MY Random Life June 2010

My Random life -

The box of Nutra system D just came and I have to read the instructions and I am putting it off -no new matches on Match.com -I am still writing THAT story. LOL

I went to a retirement party for a friend I have known since 7th grade -she is ready to retire -I envy her -she has lots planned and a family that still keeps her involved, a wonderful husband  and great friends. I can not wait to see her more; she lives a couple of hours away. Now we can travel back and forth on non weekends. The retirement party was in a new NJ winery and her friends catered the food. The wine was there. Only music was missing. I gave her a girft from a new artist -I just discovered -a  mutual HS friend that started making jewelry when she retired. Jeeze all this talent. Woman who worked full time /married /raised a family all with the same man. I wonder if my path should have been different?
Website:http://web.me.com/carolbea14k

I have turned in my badge for Census 2010-I think our crew is done -just a few revisits to people who refused to comply -mostly because they already filled out the info and Census never recorded or matched the completed form with their address. People also objected to the question on 'if they owned the house or renting or etc" -Only thing the Constitution says is to count the people at the address on April 1st. People should refuse to answer anything else they dont want to. That is it -NO drama- NO yelling -NO police for trespassing -just How many people including you -lived here on April 1st?
I had no trouble but my IRS collection training -hardened me. Not everyone was so lucky or sensitive to irate citizens. LOL


My Dad is doing well since the stroke -he isnt walking enough but that is his choice. Right now we are trying to make sure he goes to the family reunion -2 hours from his house. One day he says yes and he will stay overnight -the next day he forgets ( he said yes) and argues. My dear Mother is a saint.


I came in the house one visit and he says -"Your Mother is yelling at me all the time" I look at my Mother who throws up her hands. I can see He is really upset. So I touch him on the shoulder to get his attention and say"Everyone yells at you Dad -you are Deaf and will NOT get a hearing aide" Then he looks at my Mother and says "OH"


We all Laugh. jeeze.

No comments: